In a Word, No.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Now that he has sealed the U.S. Democratic presidential nomination, should Barack Obama choose vanquished rival Hillary Clinton as his vice presidential running mate?

While, from a completely subjective and political standpoint, I think it would be hilarious to watch the Democrats rip itself to shreds for 4 years in the form of a Clinton administration within a Carter, er, I mean Obama administration, it would be a complete disaster for the country. Especially with D's controlling both houses of congress as I think they will be (filibuster proof numbers at that).

But I seriously doubt Obama will pick Clinton and his wife for Vice Prez. Matter of fact, I would be completely SHOCKED.

Full article from above.
__

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger